You can assign social media and requests to users in your team for action.
Assigning to individual users
- From your social dashboard you can assign Twitter mentions, posts and DMs
- You can also assign them from the inbox
- To assign from your dashboard, click on the pointing finger
- You will see a pop up box - select the person you want to assign it to and add your comments
- You are able to add an optional deadline
- Click on assign
- The user will receive an email notification and it will also show in their inbox. Read more about the inbox here.
- Once assigned it will also show on the original post that it was assigned to a user by another user
Assigning to teams
- You can assign to teams by following the same steps but selecting assign to team
- Every team member will receive a notification email
- The notification will also show up in the team's assignment inbox
- Once it has been resolved, it will show which user resolved it
Got a feature suggestion or request? Tell us here so we can start building and you can track our progress.